Mozilla Firefox, one of the best internet browsing applications that comes with a great UI and other features. When it comes to online browsing, you can either choose the default settings, a browser that allows you to do some minor changes or a fully customizable interface.
Apps like Chrome and Firefox enable you to customize the app interface and manage multiple accounts from a single interface. However, Firefox has an over Chrome as it’s much faster and consumes fewer resources. so, let’s see some of the features of Mozilla Firefox and check out the steps to install it on your device.
Mozilla Firefox Features
Portability: Firefox is an easy-to-use browser and supports several devices. You can install Mozilla on Windows, Android, Linux, Ubuntu, iOS, macOS, and other operating systems.
Security: A lot of websites and applications ask you to accept the cookie notifications or automatically transfers the data on your device. On some browsers, you won’t even realize what cookies are there and what they’re doing on your device.
On Firefox, you can block third-party cookies and only allow the exceptional ones. moreover, you can change the settings and set your browser to clear all the cookies and browsing history after a certain period of time.
User-interface: Talking about the interface, Firefox is the best browser when it comes to themes and tab management. Here, you can load the tabs which you’ve opened in the last session, add bookmarks, creates favorite website lists, and also add certain websites to your reading list. Moreover, hundred of themes will keep on introducing new and exciting features.
Resouce Management: Unlike Chrom or Edge, Mozilla firefox is excellent at managing the allocated resources and RAM memory. You can run multiple tabs without getting any lag and feeling the need to load the website again. Plus, it enhances your browsing performance, resulting in a seamless browsing experience.
How to Download Mozilla Firefox
- It’s a simple and easy process, just go to your AppStore and search for the Mozilla Firefox app using the search bar.
- Now, click on the Install button and the app will be added to your smartphone.
- No matter if you have an Android or iOS smartphone/tablet. The installation process is pretty much the same.
- For PC, you have to download the Mozilla Firefox app from the official website on the default browser and then install it.
- While installing the software, make sure you have the administrator right for the application.