Throughout the world, the number of smartphone users has increased by more than 4 billion in the past few years. A lot of applications have also been introduced to monetize this enormous market. Among these, web browsers are some of the most used applications around the world.
Firefox is the second most popular and best browser out there. So in this blog, we’ll go through some of the best features of the Mozilla firefox app and a step-by-step guide to install the app on your smartphone.
Mozilla Firefox Features
Interface: The UI of firefox is simple yet efficient that provides all the necessary features and options to give you the best experience. With a minimum toolbar, the user can easily manage the entire browser, leaving behind the maximum interface to work. Here, you can bookmark the websites, add them to the reading list, and also create different groups.
Stability: Firefox runs on a multiple thread system, which means if one tab slows down or shows a problem loading the data, then the other ones will not be affected. This makes the browser more stable and allows the user to use multiple tabs without running into problems like throttling, website crash, or hijacking your system altogether.
Safety: Safety is a big factor that can change the course of the entire software. Firefox provides a safe environment and provides you a secure browsing experience. It tracks malicious websites and warns you before you start streaming or download any content from such websites. Moreover, it tracks cookies that remove the ones that either spy or do any malicious activity.
How to Install Mozilla Firefox on Android?
- Connect your device to the internet and open the PlayStore/AppStore.
- Now, type Firefox using the search bar of the app and hit enter.
- Click on the Install button from the results and the app will be installed on your smartphone in a few seconds.
- The process for installing the app on a tablet is exactly the same. So, just follow the above steps and you’ll get the app.
How to Install Mozilla Firefox on iPhone?
- Open the AppStore of your iPhone or go to the webpage to download the app.
- Now, search for firefox and click on the Install button.
- Enter your Apple ID and password and wait till the installation process is over.
- The installation process for firefox on iPad is exactly the same.